A family homestay is an excellent way to practice Spanish and experience Spanish culture firsthand. You will have your own room with a desk and closet, your own keys and access to all shared areas of the flat. Laundry and cleaning are included. You will have the option to include breakfast and dinner and you will have meals with the host family most days. All the apartments have Wi-Fi connexion and provide linen.
SINGLE OR SHARED ROOMS
An experience and design-led accommodation in Barcelona near the Sagrada Familia.
Generator Barcelona is in the buzzing district of Gràcia.
The hostel is just a short walk from Gaudí’s iconic Casa Batlló apartments. The interiors showcase a mix of styles and include an oversized wooden birdcage, a winding staircase, and a mezzanine chill-out lounge.
Feast on local delicacies in our bar and lounge, which is decked out in ornate Hungarian concrete floor
tiles and earthy raw metals and woods. For a sociable set-up, our Barcelona hostel offers a range of shared rooms to suit your individual needs. If you prefer more privacy (and a little more luxury), we also have terrace rooms and a penthouse apartment – complete with mind-blowing panoramic views of one of Europe’s best-looking cities.
However you want to experience this cosmopolitan capital, Generator Barcelona can help.
Our student residence is a family business founded in 1964, which lodges young university students either of Spanish nationality or foreigners.
It is located in a nice residential area of Barcelona, in La Bonanova and Sarrià-Sant Gervasi neighborhood.
The student hall is extremely well-connected either with the university area or with the city center.
• Several floors in a single building, overlooking a cozy and peaceful garden and terrace.
• Single and double rooms; wide and sunny rooms, provided with comfortable and functional design.
• Rooms with single or shared bathroom.
• Study room, architecture and design room, all of them open 24hs.
• Working rooms for groups open 24 hs.
• A computer with WI-FI connexion is located on each floor.
• Several TV-DVD rooms and living rooms.
• Large dining room overlooking the garden.
• Dining room, terrace with kitchen for students use.
• Refrigerator, microwave, laundry machine and ironing board on each floor.
• Vending machines: snacks and beverages.
• Coffee, tea and infusions free.
• Private garden with solarium and terraces.
• Agreement with a gym with swimming pool
All shared apartments fulfill a rigorous approval process, and are outfitted with the necessities for comfortable living. Every apartment has a mix of bedrooms, generally singles and doubles (each with plentiful closet space), and usually with a minimum of three, and a maximum of eight students in total.
Our shared, serviced Barcelona apartments are concentrated in the Eixample district, within walking distance of the Sagrada Familia.
They offer easy metro access for a quick commute to campus. Together, we will help you make the most of your Barcelona experience.
We are partnering with Europe’s leading provider of study abroad accommodations, which teams up with universities and study abroad programs to offer student apartment living with American-style comfort and security.
Our characteristically Catalan apartments are located in great places in the heart of Barcelona, and are newly furnished for your comfort. Comforts of Home Barcelona offers 24/7 emergency assistance to all of its student guests and has an in-house maintenance team to fix any issues that may arise.
We ensure that there is at least one bathroom for every four students.
Each apartment has study space, a living room or sofa area with soft seating, as well as a dining table and fully-outfitted kitchen.
Here is the full list of services and amenities that come with a space in a Comforts of Home apartment:
• Check-in service
• Hi-speed wireless internet
• Spacious apartment
• Safe neighborhood within the city (Eixample district)
• Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
• Twin size bed
• Linens & towels
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine & drying rack
• 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc.
• On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
• Renters’ insurance
• Utilities: gas/electricity and water
• Bi-monthly cleaning of common areas, plus a final cleaning
Right in the very same center of Barcelona and just a minute away walking from the airbus bus stop (which takes you directly from the airport to the apartment, you are within walking distance from all the important places you want to visit:
Born, Gothic, Cathedral, las Ramblas, Gaudí buildings). The apartment is really comfortable and great to relax after a day visiting the city, tastefully decorated, quiet and peaceful to make your stay an enjoyable experience.