All companies have a credit available so that their employees can receive on-the-job training. This credit can then be deducted from Social Security contributions made for each employee, in order to offset the amount companies pay for training courses.
- Companies with 1 to 5 employees have an annual training credit of € 420
- Companies with more than 5 employees have a variable amount depending on the contribution base for their employees
These credits are annual and, if they are not used, they are lost, as they are not accumulative.
inlingua Barcelona has a department that specialises in handling this administrative process, which is fully informed on all technical and legal issues required to apply this benefit to each company, as applicable:
- Our personnel will notify you of the exact steps you need to take to receive the benefit for employee training
- We will report all notifications (start, modifications, end, incidents, etc.) to the Tripartite Foundation for Job Training (FTFE per its Spanish acronym)
- We will prepare all documentation required for each course (attendance records, evaluation surveys, participation certificates, etc.) and send them by email
- We will supervise the entire process and comply with all conditions so that the benefit is applied and received properly
With inlingua Barcelona, you can get your employees trained in languages, and receive the benefit that is applicable for each case.
If you would like further information, please contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our educational advisors will contact you as soon as possible.